Board of Directors
- Aaron Page, President (Bobby's brother)
- Jim Campanaro, Vice President
- Tammy DiMezzo, Secretary
- Bob Page, Chairman of the Board
- Alice Page (Bobby's mother)
- Sommer (Page) vanLieshout (Bobby's sister)
- Megan Barber
- Frank DiMezzo
- Jim Korpela
- Kim Luczak
- Eric Luczak
- Chip Travis
- John Uriarte
The Bobby Page Memorial Foundation is a registered 501(c) (3) non-profit, charitable foundation, located in Rome, NY. The Bobby Page Memorial Foundation is managed by a volunteer board of directors and incurs no administrative overhead. All contributions go directly to help children realize their dreams. All contributions to the Bobby Page Memorial Foundation are tax deductible under Section 170 of the Federal Code.
We thank you for your continued support!